Saturday, November 10, 2007

Originally appeared on 1/19/06

Pic #3 and other stuff too
Pic #3 and other stuff too magnify

Decided to stay home tonight and just go in in the morning, I got a decent enough jump on my work last night that I shouldnt need to do three overnights after all.

 

The change meter is up to $.26 cents now.  Another three pennies for the jar.  I am started to get intriguied by just how much I might find over the course of a year if I actually look as opposed to just stumbling over money, which is what I have been doing to this point.

 

Today's pic is my aunt Amy taking my pic.  She is way more talented with a camera than I, having taken photography classes and she is capable of producing her own film when she is using a camera that actually has film as opposed to digital images.  Me, I am just happy if my pics turn out.  I don't have a copy of the pic she took while I was taking that one, but there will be a pic or two of me in future postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been