Saturday, November 10, 2007

Originally appeared on 1/18/06

Not sure why I am writing

Probably just to kill time, since I am doing an overnight shift here at the station, one of three this week.  Truth be told, I don't mind them all that much, less fighting for time in the production studio.  Instead, I get to record my Sinatra in peace and relative quite, with the only people being here being just the overnight guy on the FM station, and the cleaning guy.   And when the weather is nice, the view out the studio window over the West End at night can be cool.  I can get lost in it sometimes, it is just that relaxing. 

 

No Christmas pic today, sorry, but I was home all of about an hour today, hardly time to put together a blog entry and do the whole picture thing if I wanted any semblance of a nap before I went back to work.

 

I can die happy now.  My neck just let out a nice loud crack.  The kind of pop that if you didn't know I could pop my neck from time to time, you would have thought I broke something.   Picture how losse your fingers feel after cracking your knuckles, and that is how good the base of my neck feels right now.

By the way, the change meter sits at $.23 after finding another dime today.  I swear people just throw money around.  I am not even looking hard and I am finding money every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been