Saturday, November 10, 2007

Originally appeared on 1/16/06

Unfinished business and a new blog feature

I know, what can you add to a blog that has everything? And what feature would make your blog even more unique than it already is? Well last night while I was contemplating this very quandry while doing a load of laundry and it struck me, or rather I found it.

Introducing the change meter!!!!!! And what is the change meter you may ask? Simply it is a running tally of all money that I find while I am out being me. Mind you, money that was already in my possession (i.e. found in the house or the laundry) doesn't count, this has to be new money that was actually someone else's money before they lost or discarded it. (I say discarded because people have a tendency of dropping change on the ground and never picking it up, if I am going to add to the meter, I guess I will have to pick it up.

And what does the change meter start with you ask? $0.02 which I found on the floor of the laundry room (no I don't have a washer and dryer in my apartment, so this is new money).

No christmas pic with this entry, I am at work, so I can't get to the Kodak folder, which is on the computer at home. Maybe later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been