Sunday, November 25, 2007

Originally appeared 2/6/06

The Steelers are #1, I am #89,512 and one red cent

    The Steelers did win the Super Bowl last night, though if you are reading this blog to find out that piece of information, you must live under a rock.  All that matters to me is that at least the yelling outside my apartment of "Here we go Steelers, here we go" ends regardless, now that football season is over.  though i wasn't stupid enough to venture out last nite after the game, since around 30 people were`arrested, fires were started in streets and at least one car was tipped over.   I imagine someone won't be happy when they go to retrieve their car.

     This was the first week of fantasy golf on yahoo.  I am doing it more as a lark than anything else.  Most likely I will forget about it in a few weeks when fantasy baseball starts and the opportunity to win money is once again at the forefront of my sports watching.  After one week of golf, I am at #89,512.  I don't fancy myself much of a golf expert, so this may be as high as I get ranked all season. 

     Add another penny to the change meter, so it now stands at $1.48.  I pretty lackluster weekend as far as that goes, but then other than work, I really didn't go anywhere, save for to do laundry Sundaay night, and for that I went to a different place than I normally go, and as it turns out, a place that is a little less financially rewarding as well.

     Well it is almost showtime, so I better get  moving, though most likely a lot of people will be calling off this morning here in Pittsburgh, I am not one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been