Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Originally appeared 12/22/05

Perhaps my last blog


     Okay, just getting a few loose ends tied up here.  I am at work, but again I am training my holiday replacement, he seems to know what he is doing, so I am just more or less hanging around watching and fixing any problems that may occur. 

      I took the liberty of trying the Crimson room thingy Angie posted.  I believe I found ten of the items.  There was as far as I can remember (3 keys, battery, cd case, note, cassette, ring, some odd looking box that didn't open, and power cable) that I had found, but I didn't spend too much time on it. 

     This is my next to last day before vacation, and thankfully my last double.  I have a lot of shopping yet to do, so I will be happy when this is all said and done.   So far I have only bought a couple of stocking stuffers and Christmas cards that I haven't even filled out yet. 

     Fantasy football finals are this saturday.  One person asked if we could just share  the prize in one league, I don't care one way or the other (though part of me wonders if he doesn't fear the power of the Argonauts).   I think maybe he is hoping to get the money either before Christmas or right after to help with expenses.  I will be out of town, so I wouldn't get the money for another week to ten days at the earliest anyway, but it doesn mean it is one thing I don't have to forget on Christmas Eve, hopping online to make sure my lineup is in.

       Many thank yous to Verizon/yahoo, which reecently put together a package where if you have Verizon DSL, which I do, they give you the Yahoo DSL package.  The Yahoo web browser runs a lot like Firefox, for those of you familiar, which is kinda neat, though I had to learn how to shut down the messenger window and just run it in the background.  They upgrade launchast too, which is nice, since plus runs without any commercials and I get as many skips as I want.  Since the only time I listen to music is online, it is a nice feature to have.

      Speaking of internet radio, rumor has it that my last radio appearance on the Doug Hoerth Show will be reaired on Monday from 3pm-6pm EST.  It can be heard on 1360 WPTT AM, or on the web at www.1360wptt.com.   Yes children, more shameless self promotion. 

     Well, I better get running, have a few things to do yet.  If I don't get back here, Merry Christmas everyone or Happy Wing Nite or whatever.     Enjoy the rest of the last blog.




Last Alcoholic beverage:
Miller Lite

Last shoes worn: Sneakers

Last Good Cry: 1987

Last Movie Seen in THEATERS:  Sin City, not only does it make a comic book into a movie, the movie actually looks like a comic book which I didn't think would be possible

Last Movie Rented:   DVDs are cheap enough now that I just buy them, that way I never return them.  Last one bought would be The Original Kings of Comedy

Last Cuss Word Uttered:   Not sure, either assclown or jesus titty fucking christ

Last Beverage Drank: coffee

Last Food Consumed:  Frosted Mini Wheats

Last Crush:  currenty two, Trisha Pittman, traffic reporter WPXI TV Pittsburgh, and Monica May, yellow ranger Power Rangers SPD (see monicamay.net for photos)

Last Time Showered:  this morning

Last TV Show Watched:  Late Night with Conan O'Brien

Last CD Played: Christmas music I burnt for work, used as bumper music

Last CD Bought: We Three Kings by Reverend Horton Heat, punk Christmas music, what could be better than that?

Last Annoyance: Computer at work this morning

Last Disappointment:  Seeing my work schedule this week

Last Text: I don't text

Last kiss: Many moons ago

Last Ice Cream Eaten:  Brownie Sundae

Last Time in Love: 96 maybe

Last Time Hugged: can't recall

Last Webpage: visited?  this morning?  BBC, reading a story on a department store Santa who fended off some hooligans by using a Christmas tree as a weapon

Last Thing Lost:
keys


Last Regret:  Not getting my shopping done yet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been