Saturday, November 10, 2007

Also appeared on 1/16/06

Just clearing stuff up
Just clearing stuff up magnify

Lots of little stuff to get to here so bear with me if you will.

 

The Change Meter stands at $.13 after finding a dime while sweeping the floor in the upstairs dining room at McDonalds and another penny while checking out at Rite Aid with my chocolate scooter crunch and pack of smokes.

 

Kudos to Angie for being the only soul brave enough to take the Aqua Teen Hunger Force quiz a few entries back.  I know, you all were afraid that you would come up as Meatwad and therefore chose not to participate.

Tonight's photo from the Christmas collection is of my cousin Christopher.  He is the oldest of the second batch of grandkids.  My grandparents had three kids, Richard (Mouse), Bud and my mom Linda before taking some time off, then having two more kids Amy and Will, who while technically are my aunt and uncle, are more like my brother and sister, with Amy only 6 years older than me, and Will just 3 years older.  As a result, their kids are much younger than the rest of the grandkids (I am the oldest of that batch at 36).  Christopher is the first of Amy's kids and probably the one most broken up about his dad being in Iraq right now. Mind you, he has had to live through his dad serving in Bosnia and Kosovo as well,  so there have been significant periods of time filled with fear and worry through his rather young childhood.  He was probably the happiest but also the saddest to hear from his dad on Christmas Eve.   We were all glad to hear from Fred, but it just hit home a little harder for Chris.

 

Okay, enough with the Christmas pics adventure for today, maybe some more tomorrow if I have time after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been