Thursday, November 1, 2007

A quick word from our sponsor

Some of you may have noticed I have been tinkering with the calendar, just a brief explanation on my part.  I am only going to use the calendar feature for radio guests/events. Anything posted on it by me will be radio related, I am not going to post an event every time I stub my toe, it would be a pain to all involved, me spending too much time adding inconsequential events and you getting too many updates from my site on matters that don't deserve an update.

Also, I plan on writing an introduction, hopefully this evening if I can be pried away from watching The Office.  It will be an explanation as to what to expect from this page from those of you who are new (welcome by the way) and it will be an update to all of the recurring events from 360 for those of you that have made the switch, so it may be lengthy, but then again, when aren't my posts lengthy.  For the record, there will be a new Asshat, change meter update, fantasy update, radio update and an abundance of all things large and small, so be warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been