Sunday, November 25, 2007

Originally appeared 1/29/06

Back to work

    Once again doing my Sunday gig at the radio station, though I am making lots of progress here.  I already have taped three of my four commercial feeds, The Lutheran Hour and now I am working on Big Band Jump.  I am about an hour into the two hour show.  I also have to cut a new promo for the show, but  that shouldn't take all that long.

 

     Again, I wasn't even looking and yet we will add to the change meter once again, with another $.02 for a brand new total of $.82.  The more I post about this thing, the more it feels like a hapless Jerry Lewis Telethon. 

 

     I did get some more pogo stuff done this weekend, as I am now just working on the premium badges.  I finished one for Candy Cruncher which took way too long, because you had to get exactly 30 tokens in a jackpot spin.  Twice I got spins I would normally be happy with, one for 500 and another for 1000, but those don't help in getting the badge.  I did manage to knock it out though, so I mkoved on to a harvest mania badge, which is easy because it is just to complete 100 seasons (25 games) and it doesn't matter what skill level you use, so I am playing them on easy.  I knocked out 4 pretty quick here at work, and I may just wait a little while to finish it, because the other badge I am working on is a little harder, that being to win 5 700 pt matches in gin.  I have two of those already, but it is a long game if you end up losing, you usually have to win 3 100 pt games in order to win a 700 pt match.

     While I moped and groaned about the Penguins yesterday in the blog, I did forget to mention that Pitt won another hoops game, over Marquette 77-71, which brings there record now to 15-1.  They are currently ranked #10 but the new poll comes out on Monday or Tuesday, so they may move up.  Tuesday is a big day though, as they will take on the #1 team in the country in Connecticut.  We are about to find out just how good or bad this Panther squad really is.

     Well, that is enough for today.  For anyone interested, I still have three 5 day passes to pogo that I can send you (well I can send you one of the three), just send me an email addy and I will forward them out.   I can't get any new passes until I get rid of the old ones, and I can't use them on myself, because I am paid up through December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been