Sunday, November 25, 2007

Also appeared 2/14/06

My favorite Olympic sport so far

    Allow me to say I am digging the women's hockey.  Right now I have Canada/Sweden on the tv while doing the show.  Sweden is decent, but Canada is just too good for them.  It's 4-0 as I type this, at least it isn't like yesterday's Sweden/Italy game where Italy lost like 11-0.    Heck, I was happy to see Italy finally score a goal today, even though they lost again, this time to Russia.

 

Check that, it's now 6-1 Canada, but the cool thing is some of the hockey chicks are kinda hot. 

Fantasy Golf Update  - move up, now in 66,078th place, woohoo.

Change meter - also up, now at $1.79.

Well, better get back to work, and to the hockey game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been