Saturday, November 10, 2007

Also appeared on 1/15/06

It's good to be wrong

    Here I was expecting the Steelers to lose today, after all they were 10 point underdogs, yet somehow they managed to pull out a win, after almost giving the game away with a fumble late, yet they held on 21-18.  Add to that Pitt won at Louisville 61-57, and there were two upsets for Pittsburgh teams today.

 

     Well, I mentioned that I had some Christmas pics to add.  The conventional wisdom would be to just post them in an album, but when have I done things conventionally.   So I think I will add them as blog entries, maybe one or two a day, until I get through all of them, or at least the ones worth mentioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been