Sunday, November 25, 2007

Originally appeared 2/2/06

Can I nap yet?
Can I nap yet? magnify

Okay, it's late and I still have some music to download, so I am going to type really fast and hope that I don't make too many errors here.

 

First off, Pitt lost it's game against #1 UConn the other night 80-76, but at least they showed that they could play with one of the best teams in the country.  You have to wonder sometimes how young players are going to hold up under that kind of pressure, and while i am not one for moral victories,  I am not too broken up by a loss of this sort either.

Add another whopping $.58 to the change meter.  That's right kids, as we go to the tally board, we have now found over a dollar as the new total stands at $1.46.  I can retire even sooner than I thought.

Finished the Rudy Guliani book.  A good read (if somewhat self serving) in how moderate conservative principles can work in governing.  Certainly not a hard line conservative (he is pro choice and favors gun control) it does give a glimpse into the conservative management philosophy.  Also there is a fair amount about running New York City after 9/11, for those that would be into that sort of thing. 

Lastly, I leave you with a pic oof my mom Christmas morning.  No, I haven't forgot about the Christmas series of pics, I just have been stuck doing some of my blogging on the laptop, and all of my camera stuff is on the not so portable computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been