Friday, November 30, 2007

A blog later, a video now

Yes, I have to get about blogging at some point, but for now I am closing in on one hour until I am on Doug's show, though to be honest, I can't think of a simple thing to say.  Hate days like that.  Anyway, until I get done with the radio thing and have time to sit down with a plate of food and eat and blog at the same time, I throw you some video goodness, John Edwards on Charlie Rose last night.  CR has been interviewing all of the Presidential candidates, I caught parts of his sit down with John McCain and Mike Huckabee.  I think tonight he is interview former President Bill Clinton, which I will be glued to the TV for this evening.  Anyway, when the campaign first started, I was hoping for an Edwards win, and while I still hope for it, what I want and what I get are not always the same thing.  Okay, enough blather from me, onto the interview.

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. I gave up trying to watch this, it just wouldn't load properly for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I loaded it at work on a different computer and here at home it is playing okay on both my view and as view as another user option. It may take a little time, given the interview is almost an hourt long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might try loading it again while I'm in pogo.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been