Sunday, November 25, 2007

Also appeared 2/7/06

The things I got wrong
The things I got wrong magnify

Need to fix a few things from the last blog.  First the rally was actually at Commonwealth Place, not Point State Park.  Mind you, Commonwealth is actually at the city entrance of the park, so I was only off by a few hundred yards there.

More proof things that I got wrong, and proof that this place really is football crazed.  I said in the last blog I wouldn't be surprised if they drew 100,00o to the rally today.  Estimates are now at 250,000, so I missed that by just a few people.  The crush of people literally shut down town, offices closed up, Duquesne University which is near the starting point of today's parade, cancelled afternoon classes.

And lastly, I got the change meter wrong, but only cause I found another $.03 today, so the new total is now $1.56.

 

I leave you with a pic of the rally today.  More pics can be found at the newspaper's website, www.post-gazette.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been