Friday, November 16, 2007

Congrats in order

A couple of quick things that those familiar with my tastes will appreciate....

Kudos to Christopher Hitchens!!!!! Anyone who knows me knows I am a Hitchens fan, so I am proud top say that his book "God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything" is a National Book Award Finalist in the Non Fiction Category

Also on the kudos list, Drew Curtis, whose website, Fark.com won the Weblog award (the Webbies if you will) for Best Online Community.  Also of note is that one of the Jeopardy categories during the Tournament of Champions the other day was in fact, Fark Headlines.  Yes Farkers, we have arrived!!!

Lastly, I passed on the Asshat this week, but that is okay, I have two for next week, Asshats in stereo if you will.

Well, gotta run, it is going to be another of those loooong days, I am just hoping to get home before 1am tonight, unlike the last two.

1 comment:

  1. Well Matt...how disturbing to be someone who believes in a religion of believing in nothing....congrats to you and Hitchens both.

    ReplyDelete

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been