Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 120 - Almost

    I will be brief, if only because I am tired and afraid that I will end up falling asleep soon.  I haven't taken my nap yet, which I am sure makes me sound incredibly old, but for whatever reason I have been taking a nap recently after work, sometimes for as much as three hours.  I isn't necessarily the best thing I could do, I end up being awake far later than I would like which makes getting up in the morning a bit of a process, but once you get used to doing something to all of a sudden stop doing is also hard.  I am afraid that if I do not put something on the page I wwill fall asleep and wake up and it will be Thursday before I know it.

     I am looking forward to Thursday, if for no other reason that I am off Friday.  I can get all Annie and sing "Tomorrow" tomorrow if I want.  Trust me, you do not want me singing.  Nobody really wants that.  I did confirm the time of my interview on Friday today, and it is pracftically within walking distance of my apartment, so there is that as well.  It has be a while since I have een able to walk to work.  Technically I could do that now, but it would take about an hour each way and usually the last thing I want to do before or after a work shift is hoof it for an hour. 

    Anyway I am off to the land of slumber, me and shut eye have this thing going on and it is the closest thing to a relationship I have going these days.  Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been