Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 112 - Quiet evenings

     Just hanging out on the homefront tonight, no plans in particular.  I napped after work, got up, sent my resume out to a couple of places on Monster.com that said they were hiring.  I wasn't all that formal about it, I just sent my resume, no cover letter or anything.  Maybe if I was desperate for a job I would have been more professional about the process, but since I am just nibbling to see if I get any bites I wasn't as concerned about sending a cover letter.  If I hear something back I will pursue it to a degree, see if my level of interest and theirs is the same and go from there.

     I would have went to the park after work but the weather wasn't cooperating and the last thing I want to do is open up my book and get the pages all soggy from the rain.  I am reading a book on the 2012 election season, so I guess I have put the fiction aside for the time being and opted for some political geekiness instead.  On the plus side I like political geekiness and history, but usually I read those types of books slower than I do my "Spenser" books, which I usually blow through in about 2-3 days. 

     I chopped about 5 pounds of hair off of my face too, it was time for some of that stuff to go.  I feel better too, so maybe my beard was playing host to excess cold germs that was keeping me from getting better.  Yes I am still sick but today is the best I have felt in the last 10 days or so which means I could possibly be on the mend (finally!).

     Wish I could say there was a lot more to report but there really isn't.  Life is what it is some days an this is just one of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been