Saturday, April 5, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 95 - Speechless

     I am really not sure what to say.  I could talk about the Captain America movie that I saw yesterday, but much like books, I don't do movie reviews either.  I am not one to sit down and hash out plot and script and say what worked and what didn't, nor geeky enough to paw through the material and look for Easter eggs or try to explain how this ties into that.  All I will say is that I like comic book movies and as far as that genre goes, Captain America was a pretty good one. 

     Likewise I do not feel that me blabbering on about work would be all that interesting either.  Tomorrow will be day #14 in a row there for me and I do not feel like spending what little time I am away from that place these days reliving my presence there in my free time.

     I just updated the change meter, so no need to go there and I haven't been following the news enough recently to comment on anything happening beyond my little sphere of influence.  Regular season hockey is almost over and the Penguins are just playing out the string at this point until the post season begins, baseball has barely started and with a 162 game season I am sure there will be time enough to get around to whether the Pirates are good or if they suck.

    That really doesn't leave much to talk about, does it?  So maybe I am better off just climbing into bed, the alarm goes off in 6 hours anyway so sleep is probably my best option.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been