Thursday, May 1, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 121 - Leftovers

     The title of today's entry is not to suggest that I left something out of the blog, instead it is just what I am having for dinner.  rather than go through the hassle of making something new I decided to make a meal out of the portions I had left in the fridge, so there was a little spaghetti, a sandwich, some soup.  Sadly I did not have any leftover dessert, but then really, who would leave any dessert behind?  That is almost as criminal as leaving a Marine behind.

     As for what else I am doing, right now I am just biding my time.  I need to do laundry for my job interview tomorrow, but I am also in the middle of an event in Marvel Puzzle Quest.  Normally I would be content to walk away from the game and come back later, but the event is timed to end at midnight and I am currently in first place.  I am going to try and stay in first if possible, but for that to happen I need not stray too far from the homestead and my wi-fi so I am delaying my laundry for a computer game.  And once again we see why I drive the chicks wild with desire.

     I am looking forward to Friday, not just because of the interview but just because it is probably the first weekday I have been off since last June when Ruth was here.  Ever since then the only days I have taken off have been Sundays, and one Saturday after Christmas so I could spend the weekend with my family.  Told you I was the antisocial butterfly.

     Part of me almost wants to be a fly on the wall at work tomorrow.  We only have four different cigarette orders coming in, a grocery order, a Pepsi order, a Coke order, an order for a new line of protein bars (Nugo) just to get the day started.  Should be fun, glad I will not be there for it but I am curious to see how things play out.

     Instead of being there I will sleep in, maybe take a walk after my interview and grab something to eat.  I haven't been over to the South Side in quite a while, it might be nice to just stroll around a bit and sit down to a meal with my book, which I am enjoying but not spending nearly enough time reading.  Perhaps I will take it with me when I do laundry tonight as well.  I am almost halfway through it, with a little free time I am sure I could blow through 100 or so pages. 

     Before that can happen though I need to sort some clothes so I best get to it.  This is one of those days where I really am disappointed I did not get a maid for Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been