Friday, April 11, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 101 - One more day

Just one day left in my streak of 20 straight before I get a day off of work, I have a lot planned, not sure how much I will get accomplished, but I need to get about three weeks worth of price increases caught up, an envelope of shelf tags sorted and put on the floor, some more items into the register system and I would like to get the basement scrubbed and mopped, time permitting.  Not sure yet if I want to start the day with breakfast or not, though the fact I am still waiting on dinner my put a crimp in breakfast plans.  It is almost 10pm after all, even if I eat and fall directly to sleep, I am not sure I will be all that hungry in 6 hours or so.

Well, dinner arrived, yay for that.  I should commence eating and then perhaps sleeping as well.  Yay for that as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been