Saturday, April 26, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 116 - Spring cleaning

     I like this time of year here in Oakland.  Finals were last week for the university of Pittsburgh so a good chunk of the student population is packing up and heading for home.  Sure some students will stay, life can't be perfect after all, but enough will leave that it will not be nonstop noise all of the time, which I like.  Plus there is the fine art of dumpster diving, and this coming week will be the perfect time for it.  By taking advantage of college students laziness and desire to not pack anything, plenty of goodies can be had simply by walking up and down the streets over the next few days.  I am not sure I am looking for anything in specific, but if something were to cross my path that I find interesting I could be inclined to claim it as my own.   For some the sign of spring is the swallows coming back to Capistrano, for me it is just the students leaving Oakland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been