Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 119 - I will pass on a clever title this evening

     I did no read yesterday's blog after I wrote it,  have a feeling it probably went off on a tangent and some people may have gotten lost in the process.  That happens sometimes.  One of the things about me writing as much as I do is that I start to make sense of what all is going on in my head, even if it isn't making sense to someone who comes along and reads it after the fact.  It is a lot like doing a math problem, if I can spell it out on paper I can get myself closer to a solution than if I just trying working it out inside my own cranium.  Putting things on paper (or screen) gives them a certain tangibility that they otherwise would not have for me.

     Because I was able to kind of map things out yesterday I actually had a more peaceful day at work today.  Brian has been urging me to take time off as well, not because I am burnt out (okay, not entirely) but because he has seen me be sick for the last 2+ weeks (though today was the least sick day so far) and he wants me to take a day or two and just try to get on the mend and come back refreshed and refocused.  While I was originally against the idea, with a potential job interview looming on Friday, I decided what the hell, I will take Friday off.  That way I can just spend the morning getting ready for my interview.

     Other than that it was a pretty typical day, nothing new to report.  The interview is on my schedule, I am taking a day off and my mind and body are about as good as they have been in a few weeks.  I will take that as a win and move on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been