Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 92 - It's here and almost here

     The clock continues to tick down on events that have been unfolding for weeks now, and it is just about time to pull back the curtain and let everything be revealed.  Just mere hours away now and I am trying hard to keep everything in until then.  Not that there haven't been enough clues left strewn about for anyone that has been paying attention, but it would require seeing the whole board and not just parts of it, and not that many people were even privy to the whole board let alone have been paying attention to it.  How things will ultimately play out is anyone's guess, I am sure some people will be pissed, some even at me which I can live with, others may not be bothered at all.  I just know when this wraps up my life will be significantly easier, and that is good enough for me.

      Rather than just talk in circles again though I will add a couple of updates, first there is a new book on the shelf to the right and all I can say about it is that is it funny as hell, one of the funniest books I may have ever read and second a milestone has been reached.  After finding a $20 bill the other day I can now say that the change meter has officially cracked the $500 plateau, it now sits at $504.58.  I guess the next milestone will be $1000.

     Anyway, I am getting some early bed rest this evening, I have to be in very early, like 6:30am early and I want to be alert and focused when I get there, so toodles for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been