Friday, April 4, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 94 - Back to the grind again

     At work again, hopefully I will not be here for too long but Ed went about adjusting the schedule for this weekend and next week and while I am happy that he brought most of the people from my crew down to Smithfield News, he has one of them down here working overnight who has no experience on our new register system, so I get to spend at least part of my evening training him on it.  I am hoping it will not take too long since I still have to be here on Saturday and Sunday as well.  You would think that by closing a store my schedule would get easier.  Yeah, I am still waiting for that to happen.  I am not scheduled off this week, or currently next week for that matter, so I will be working at least 20 straight days without a day off and if I work next Saturday you can tack another seven on to that (I am tentatively scheduled next Sunday but Ed swears he is getting me that day off, much like he said about this coming Sunday.


      I did manage to sneak in the Captain America movie between shifts today.  It was good, but the only way I could see it was to go to a 3D viewing at 6:30.  I hate 3D movies, they are just a cheap ploy to jack up the price of the movie, while at the same time giving the viewer the experience of watching a movie with one of those toy Viewfinders we had as kids.  I really didn't need to see the cheesy illusion of things not really all that close to me for an additional $5, for that kind of money you should be jumping off of the screen and performing oral sex on me.


     Anyway, hate to cut this short but my public awaits and at some point I think eating something would probably be in my best interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been