Monday, April 21, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 111 - A different view

Not that I all kinds of camera savvy or anything, but since I was at the hockey game on Saturday sitting in relatively good seats I thought I would take the opportunity to do a little comparison here.  The first clip is the television network feed of a goal scored by Matt Niskanen, a  power play goal that would stake Pittsburgh to an early 3-1 lead.  Here is the link to that goal  .  Sorry but NHL.com was being a p[ain when it came to embedding, the bastards, lol.
The second bit of footage is the very same goal, but it is me with my dinky Olympus digital camera, sitting in my seat, hoping that Pittsburgh scores on this powerplay and also hoping nobody stands up in front of me.  Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been