Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 105 - Not this time

     Well it would seem that once again I have been asked to censor what I do and don't write within the confines of my own page.  The difference this time is that I just don't give a fuck, nobody is going to tell me what I can and can't do with my own free time.  I was down that path once before, trying to cater my page for someone else, only to find that all I was doing was aiding and abetting a liar.  I am not even entertaining the notion of playing those games a second time, if anyone doesn't like me or what I write, well then they know where the door is, by all means, make use of it.  Trust me, your presence will not be missed in the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been