Tuesday, August 18, 2015

B365V2.84 - Need tickets?

So it has been a somewhat eventful 24 hours round these parts.  Yesterday Sammy asked me if I would like to go to the Pirates game Wednesday night.  Apparently he and his girlfriend got a bunch of free tickets for a charity walk they were on and we're trying to give some away.  Sammy even asked me if I wanted to bring someone.  What, and mess up this perfectly good streak of flying solo?  I said thanks but no thanks, I would need just one ticket.

Also yesterday Ed mentioned he was trying to sell off his Steeler season tickets.  We usually got them because our wholesaler, Sledd, would make us a two for one swap with Penguin tickets, we'd give them 4 games and get 8 in return.  But this year Sledd did not renew their Penguin tickets, leaving us one fewer outlet to barter with, so Ed was just looking to recoup his cost of the tickets.  I put them on my Facebook page, and one person showed interest in a couple of them, but little did I realize Ed had someone willing to buy all of the games, so today he sold all of the regular season games.  I learned my lesson last year about buying tickets for people, it was a mistake I wasn't going to repeat this year.  The more I think about it the more pissed off I get all over again, so let's not jump down that rabbit hole, shall we.

Anyway that still left the preseason games, and Ed asked me if I wanted to go this Sunday.  Like I have plans, really.  This is me we are talking about.  So I have a ticket to Sunday's game now.  To make matters a little more interesting, Ed asked me to pick out a hockey game I would like to go to.  You see, as part of our 7 Up contract, we get a couple thousand dollars a year in free tickets at Consol.  So I just have to find a date, and potentially a date, and square things away with Ed and Brian McGee at 7 Up and there would be another cool thing to happen today.

To top things off, I got to see the Sexican today.  She came into the bank while I was doing the store deposits, looking as radiant as ever.  Slightly tanned skin, a pretty white blouse, orange pants, an ankle bracelet,light pink lipstick.  Fuck Donald Trump, if he tries to revoke her visa I will marry her just to keep her here.  Who cares if it would be a sham marriage, given my past luck with women it would probably end up being the best relationship I ever had.

Well I have sat downtown for almost three hours now, part of the time I have meandered off to do other things, like work on my MPQ roster and comment on some things on Facebook.  I see that no one took me up on the challenge for the Amazon cash, guess I will have to give it away on Facebook when I get home.  I am sure someone over there could use an extra $25.

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been