Monday, May 19, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 139 - Spent

     Not sure why, but I just lack energy this evening.  Work was good, I was what I would like to call relatively productive, but when I got home it was just like someone sucked the life out of me.  I popped in a DVD I bought yesterday, thinking I would relax with some McDonald's food and a movie and next thing I know I was sleeping.  It was a short nap mind you, but it was only short because I forced myself to wake back up, I could have easily went to bed and not gotten up the rest of the night.  I could see if I had pulled a long day, in truth it was only 8 hours, nothing all that long.  Maybe it was eating food from McDonald's that did it, I know I hadn't had anything from there in probably close to a year, sleep may have been my way of my body dealing with the lack of nutrients McDonald's food actually provides.   Whatever it is, I just know that I am beat and I have no logical explanation why.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been