Sunday, May 18, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 138 - More milestones

     In August of 2012 I made this particular piece of real estate my blogging home.  IT wasn't my first choice mind you, I was on Multiply and Yahoo 360 before that, but for almost two years now this little corner of the webiverse has been what I would call my home.  While I am not going to go on some lengthy discussion of what led to me ultimately ending up on Blogger, I am going to take a moment and say thanks to everyone who has stopped by here.  Seems that as of yesterday or two days ago ( I wasn't paying that much attention) this page has cracked the 10,000 page view threshold.   I know for serious blogs out there that number pretty much means nothing, but for far less serious blogs like this one it is a bit more of a benchmark.  So thanks for stopping by, whomever you all are.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been