Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 141 - Unscheduled

     Once again I find myself on some awkward sleeping schedule where I am up when I should be sleeping and then too tired to get up in the morning.  Last night I couldn't sleep so I did one of my late night runs over to the laundry mat and threw a load of clothes in, and yet when I got home I still wasn't tired, not falling asleep until after 4am.  When I did fall asleep it took a lot to get out of bed this morning and make it through work, but I did, only to come home around 5, make a couple egg salad sandwiches and then fall asleep for an hour or so.  I am hoping that I will not be up again half the night tonight, I know I have a lot of things to do at work in the morning, I don't really want to be dragging all day again.

     I should give an update here, I finally did hear back from the job interview I went on.  On the plus side, as Sally Field would say, they liked me, they really really liked me so I was offered a job.  The problem being what they offered me wasn't what I was looking for, I was hoping for management but they have management meetings all over the place, not just in the city of Pittsburgh, so for me to be a manager there I would have to go get a car (and insurance) and be willing to travel everywhere for meetings and be wiling to work in any store that needed me at any time, of which they have 55 locations in the area.  They would be willing to bring me on as a part time employee in one of their local stores, so I might go that route if I decide I need the extra income and it works around my existing schedule.  If however they want me to give up a full time job to work part time, well that wouldn't work for me. 

     Anyway, I am going to try that sleep thing, maybe I can get back on more of a routine, we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been