Thursday, May 8, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 128 - Trial run

     Provided that I stick around my current job (which is not a given yet), tomorrow will be a trail run of sorts for me.  Dee is off and I am no longer running between two stores every morning, so this will be as close as I get to what life at work might be like come April.  I am not all that nervous or anxious about it, I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do and how I want to map things out, it is more just a matter of executing the plan that I have in my head.  I already know I have at least 4 deliveries coming in, maybe even more because I am still waiting on a 5th delivery from Lowe's that hasn't shown up yet

     If all goes relatively smoothly I might take myself out for a treat tomorrow night, if it goes poorly I will be sitting in my apartment drinking Red Stripe and trying to drown my sorrows.  Let's hope the next time I am here I am not drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been