Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 148 - Deliveries

     Yes this will be short.  I just got season 2 of The League in the mail today from Amazon and I am in the midst of watching it.  I ended up getting it on an impulse buy when I was on the site last time, looking for a new digital convertor box for my TV.  I found one that was around $35, which is a little pricy but it has the ability to record over the air programs as well and store them on a flash drive.  Simply by taking the flash drive out afterward you can plug it into any computer and watch the program(s) that were taped.  Pretty cool actually.  

     That being said, the $35 left me $5 short of the free shipping Amazon offers for orders over $40, so I could just get the box and with shipping it would be over $40 anyway, or I could get something else and have the shipping charge knocked off.  I chose the latter option and now have season 2.  I already had season 1 (a free gift from my Coke points) and thought it was hilarious, so #2 was a no brainer purchase for me.

Anyway, back to the show.  Up to episode 3 so far.  Let the binging begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been