Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 134 - Round 2

     Well, Ed comes back from Florida tomorrow.  Not sure what to expect really.  There has certainly been an underlying tension there, admittedly it has been mostly of my own creating.  That being said the last week or so at work has went very well for the most part, and I would hope that would continue.  Don't know if it will, it may end up that that I get fired, who knows.  Can't say as I am anxious about it one way or the other, I just go in, do my job to the best of my ability and let the chips fall where they may.    Que sera, sera.

     The hockey game did not go well for the home team last night (for those that did not see the highlight package on the previous entry) and sure enough all the talk today was about changes that need to be made, the coach didn't do this, the GM should have done that, this player needs to go, blah, blah freaking blah.  I like the Penguins, obviously or I wouldn't post all of their videos on here for starters, but my life isn't so boring and desolute that a playoff loss forces me to break out the suicide implements and start drinking heavily.  It happens to every team but one in the end. 

     Anyway, off to make something to eat and then who knows, maybe some Hulu to cap the night off.  Ever the antisocial butterfly, that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been