Saturday, May 24, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 144 - I could have used a partner in crime

     On my way into work this morning I stopped by the former Gus Millers, they had a cigarette order that they wanted me to put in for them, and I noticed a sign on the sidewalk next door.  For those familiar with Oakland, you know what is next door, it's Primanti's.  And they were running a special, 2 sandwiches for $10 from 10pm-3am Thursday through Saturday.   I though to yself, this might be worth looking into after I get home from work, if I feel like venturing out that is.

     Well, guess what time I got home from work?  If you are guessing 10pm (after starting at 11am) you would be correct.  And while I haven't eaten all day, two Primanti sandwiches would probably be a little much, even for me.  So I guess I have found one disadvantage to being singe after all, I pay more for my sandwiches after 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been