Monday, March 31, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 90 - ETAs

      Today was one of those days that is much like being at the airport, you know what time the flight is supposed to arrive and so you rush to the board only to see that the flight has been delayed and as a result you are just left standing around waiting.  That was it in a nutshell.  I am ready to go, to just get everything underway and no matter which way I turn I am just halted because of others.  I was fully prepared for the series of dominoes to begin to fall bright and early Tuesday morning, only to have such entities as the US Postal Service, Pitt Inventory and the state of Pennsylvania all throw up slight roadblocks, keeping me from where I want to be.

     The delays are not deal breakers mind you, just annoyances that I guess I should have expected but I want to get this show on the road already.  I have no desire to be stuck in a holding pattern, getting this project done allows me to make other moves as well, ones that I am sure will piss some people off, but news flash bulletin, I don't care.  I am tired of being held hostage by others, as if their presence is needed or required in the future.  I will give them the same consideration that they have given me, which is none.  The future is so close I can almost taste it at this point, and yes, it does taste like chicken.  Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been