Thursday, March 27, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 86 - Pushing forward

     Another day closer to the day when lots of things change, I spent a good portion of the last couple of days on the phone making that happen.  Between talking to vendors and technicians, things are moving along at a surprisingly fast pace.  I still see problems forthcoming, I do not things will happen quite as fast as others do, if only because I think I am steeped enough in reality to try to anticipate problems that are otherwise being overlooked in favor of expediency. 

     I will say that readers of this blog are not the only ones that I have kept in the dark on this matter, there are plenty of people that literally have no clue as to what is coming, nor how things will affect them.  In some instances it has been easy to do, people who may be directly affected by what is coming but are otherwise clueless are easy to deceive, just say nothing.  The harder test is coming up with top of the head answers and lies to questions from those who see something and ask "what's this about?"  and having a built in story to explain situations and events that is both believable and also 100% not true. 

     4 more days, that is all I ave to survive to keep up this charade and then I can pull back the curtain and unveil the big charade.  It may end up that even more people will dislike me afterward, once they grasp my full knowledge and active participation in the events that have transpired, but people not liking me is not something I have lost sleep over in the past and I have no intent of losing sleep over it in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been