Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 70 - The blog that I want to write

     Did you ever sit down an want to write something?  Like really badly? (That question was written like really badly.)   That is where I am this evening, I have something that is just itching to come out but I can't mutter it yet, because there are still hurdles that have to be climbed before everything comes to fruition.  I will say that if the events in motion right now do come to pass then my stress level is going to go waaaaay down. 
     I feel like the cat that has swallowed the canary, but because things aren't finalized I am trying very hard not to put the cart in front of the horse, by the same token I can't help but think of how many of my problems could just go away in a flash if everything turns out the way I want.  Admittedly I am being very selfish for thinking in such a manner, but I can't help myself, from my perspective I see almost all good and very little bad. 
     For now though I am forced to keep things bottled up, not because of any asinine reason like when I stopped blogging in the past, but because I don't want to jinx anything that may be about to happen.  I just know that tonight I will definitely sleep easier than I have in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been