Friday, March 21, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 80 - Threads

     This is another one of those days where I have lots of little things that are here, there and everywhere in my brain, but I can't seem to pull on any one specific one to wrangle out an entire blog entry.  I could easily just focus on numbers, after all this is the 80th entry into this project and I could easily add to my change meter total, the number is in my iPad, all I would have to do is grab it and do a little math.  Then again I could play off of the fact that I was privy to two completely different cell phone conversations today, not because I wanted to be but because the people using the phones apparently felt that everybody in a two block radius should hear their conversation as well, so at one point I heard some woman yelling into her phone "Peanuts and popcorn.........I almost through shit at the TV.  Where was my fucking popcorn?"  Not to be outdone though, on the bus ride home from work I was treated to a man fighting with a woman on the other end of the line about custody of their yet to be born baby.  In the ten minutes that the bus ride takes from downtown to Oakland I was already feeling sorry for the kid, because barring a miracle of some sort, he doesn't stand much of a chance.  Or I could try figuring out what happened on a chance meeting at the bank today, where a police officer that I don't even know asked me about one of our employees, an employee that I would be more than happy to be rid of mind you, so there is a certain amount of hopeful curiosity on my part as to why he was inquiring.

     I just can't seem to get any one particular train of though to play out into a full length blog entry though.   For whatever reason I just can't take the germ of an idea and make it into something more than that.  It's frustrating to be sure.  Perhaps breakfast tomorrow will provide inspiration, because right now it is sorely lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been