Thursday, January 23, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 23 - Changes and updates

    Just a little aesthetic work today, in case you missed  may have missed out on some things.  First, if you look to the right, you may notice a couple of new books on the shelf over there.  I have finished 2 of the three books I bought off of Amazon earlier this month, which would leave me just one to go.  Of course I still have around $60 in gift cards for Barnes and Noble, and another $40 or so in Amazon gift cards so it isn't like I will be hurting for reading material any time soon, plus Dee just brought me a handful of books in that are still sitting on my desk at work.  In the process of packing up her house so she can sell it next month she has been either packing things up or just giving stuff away and the books belonged to her late husband and since she knows I like to read, she asked me if I wanted them.  I might not have picked them myself if I was at the bookstore, I know there is a David Baldacci in the stack, Malcolm Gladwell's "Tipping Point" and a book on Sigmund Freud.  Yes, I am a nerd.



     Since I am just updating things, I will go ahead and add another .53 to the change meter, the total now pushes past the $480 mark, it is now $480.32.  Less than twenty dollars to go until the big $500.  Don't know what I will do to celebrate.  Given how long it has taken to get that far, maybe not al that much.

     As for me, I am definitely coming down with a cold that I really don't need at this point in time.  I have taken to going through sneezing fits when my nose doesn't feel so congested that it will explode in a disgusting mass of blood and snot.  Probably has to do with the weather here, where pockets of semi warmth are interrupted by temperatures in the single digits, going to work only to go from being warm indoors to working in a basement where it is about 20 degrees cooler than the sales floor and even in m apartment the heat is working, but it is being temperamental, fluctuating between 60 and 70 degrees, which is quite a variance when one is indoors.  I never know when I should be bundled under a blanket or running around in my shorts or boxers.

    Right now is one of those closer to 60 degree moments in the apartment, so if it is all the same, I think I will go curl up under a blanket and call it a night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been