Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 28 - Three years and two cuts

     I know that I have been goofing a bit recently including yesterday's Grammy post, but it would be wrong of me not to remember that just over 3 years ago (Jan 25, 2011) Doug Hoerth passed away.  I have talked at length about him in previous blog entries, those of you that have been with me for the long haul already know that, so rather than just repeat myself I decided to upload an hour of a show Doug did back in the day, when he interviewed Robert Klein and I was lucky enough to be sitting in the producer's chair (I also booked the interview, but that was an easy get, Klein was already in Pittsburgh for another event).  Rather than me prattle on tonight, I will let Doug do the prattling for me







No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been