Thursday, January 30, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 30 - Hints

     I have always liked to keep my blog an ope book, where people could just stop by, kick the tires and who knows, maybe they would actually like something.  Plus I am pretty much an open book kind of guy, if you want to know something about me, all you really have to do is ask.  There is little over the course of the last 8 or so years that I have kept secret. 

     That being said, there are times where I wish certain people would just take a hint already and get on with their lives, sans any involvement with me.  I say that because of this....

and this





     It would seem that despite the fact that I have had little to nothing to do with Ruth since September she is still content to come by this page.  Why I don't know, and honestly I don't care.  I suppose I could take steps to keep her off of my page, cutting it down to just people on Google or some such nonsense, but then that would be contrary to how I have managed my blog to this point.  I see no need to block whole swaths of people from my blog simply because there is one person that I would just as soon not see here.  And I would like to think I have been more that obvious in stating that fact, I have no desire to surround myself with people who do nothing but lie.  If anything, the one good thing about adapting such an attitude is it has helped me immensely in dealing with my current job.  Just as I don't lose sleep over what Ruth is doing these days, nor do I lose sleep over people whom I have had a hand in firing at work for cause.  I don't have the time, patience or energy to deal with such people.  It just isn't in my DNA.

     Maybe this will finally be the blog or moment when Ruth finally gets a clue, I doubt it but hope springs eternal.  For me, well I am almost one month into this project of mine, I see no need in stopping now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been