Monday, January 20, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 20 - Quiet Reflection

     I am not going to waste everyone's time this evening with some rambling post about doing this or that happened.  That was yesterday's news so to speak.  What I will say though is that for the last little while now a sort of inverse principle has been taking place, days that when I look ahead to them and think they will be easy turn out in fact to be hard, and ones that I am dreading before they even get here turn out to at least be somewhat manageable.  I guess the rule of thumb I should be taking from this is to just dread everyday, that way the sucktitude factor is far more palatable than getting my hopes up only to have them come crashing down around me.   Point taken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been