Monday, January 27, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 27 - The envelope please....

     Some very quick thoughts on last night's festivities.



     Silly me, I had no idea that they were filming an episode of "Battlestar Galactica".



     You know the Post Office is incompetent when your invitation arrives 20 years too late.

  
     Others were late to the show when they got stuck under an overpass






     I know nobody asked me but if I want to see an 80 year old breast, I will look under the heat lamp at KFC





     Like the swallows returning to Capistrano, Taylor Swift is about to tell you how another man wronged her





     Any metal band that dresses like this automatically loses 5 points on all saving throws versus credibility checks

 





     Time for a brief hiatus from my snarkiness





     The second half of the blog begins with an episode of The Addams Family





     Not to be outdone in the TV department, Madonna takes it upon herself to steal Boss Hogg's wardrobe






     When you don't pay your taxes you have two choices, the government can either seize your assets or you can be forced to play gigs like this



         I am sorry sir, but your credibility was lost right after this







     Taylor Swift just found out another guy has done her wrong



     Daniel Bryan, this is your future.  Well, not quite, after you win a Grammy HHH will still say you aren't over enough and give the Grammy to Randy Orton instead


     And lastly, what would a show about nothingness be without the Queen of Nothingness herself

   





     That's it for me, good night everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been