Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 29 - Combinations

     I am not going to waste your time tonight.  After hunting down pics two days ago, then sitting around my apartment doing audio editing last night my creative energies are somewhat spent.  On top of that I am at a teetering point where I consumed too much alcohol and also ordered food, so I am trying to keep my eyes open until the delivery guy gets here, though I may end up passing out into a plate of wings before all is said and done.  Given alcohol is one of the few things that acts like a sleeping pill for me, that will be a challenge.  But given how drunk I am, I don't trust myself near any kitchen instruments, so a drunken Grubhub order it is.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been