Thursday, January 16, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 16 - Does it make a sound?

     That, my friends, is the question of the day.  Yesterday I tried doing something that I have done in past incarnations of this blog, that being, give something away for almost free.  Sure it would have taken a little bit of tie to list the names of 10 countries (9 actually, I gave you one) in hopes of winning a $20 Amazon gift card.  But as luck would have it, there wasn't a single bite, just one like to the post on Facebook, and no guesses neither here nor there, so I am left wondering, if a contest happens on the internet and no one enters, does it make a sound?  For the record, here is the list of countries that would have answered yesterday question.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been