Monday, January 6, 2014

Blogger 365 Day 6 - By the numbers

The cool thing about having features laying around the blog that I can revisit from time to time is that on a day like today, where really nothing is entering my brain that would be remotely blog worthy, I can always use those as a fall back option.  Today is one of those days.

I think the last time I updated the change meter total was back in early November, so an update is called for, and it gives me another chance to keep the Blogger 365 thing going.  Since my last total I have found another 23.65, so I do have a new total and that total continues to creep ever so closer to $500.  As of this writing the change meter total sits at $479.79.

And since I am doing a numbers sort of thing, I guess I should say thanks to everyone who has stopped by, as two different milestones have been passed since this blog has been relocated from Multiply.  According to Blogger, we have passed the 5000 page view mark and according to the little spinny globe thing on the page, we have also passed 1000 unique visits.  For little old me?  Really?  So for everyone who has stopped by, muchas gracias.  Next stop, 10,000 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been