Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Originally appeared 10/4/05

Cha Ching baby
 Here it is, a little after 1am and most everyone is sleeping, or at least thinking about it.  I am at the radio station, seeing if I can't kill myself with my schedule yet again.   It is only Tuesday morning and laready I have worked too much this week.
So far I have worked 10.5 hrs on Sunday, 14.5 on Monday and here it is early Tuesday morning and I am at work again.  This is looking like a better than average shot at another 90 hr week.

Fantasy Update  -  It's a final.  In two of the baseball leagues I won money this year, haven't heard from the third yet.  Here is the cash breakdown.  AL only 2nd place $140 plus and additional $10 for finishing first in batting average, NL only paid out for 4th place because of the number of team in it, guess who was 4th?  You betcha!!!!  So tack on another $45 for 4th place there plus $20 for finishing first in ERA and WHIP.  That's a cool 215 dollars for those keeping score at home.  Because I split the league with my friend George (he drafted the NL team, I drafted the AL) that is still  a nice amount to come home too, especially since George has no internet access, so I was doing a lot of the week to week managing of both franchises.   I haven't heard about the third league yet, though I did come in 3rd there, so I may have more money yet coming to me. 
Football was just as good, as both cash leagues I am in, I won my games.  So those teams are now 2-2, and 1-2-1.  It has been a week of winners for me so far.  I haven't heard about the football team on yahoo yet, so I don't know if I won all three games, buit the Greek philosophers Aldo Nova got it right "Life is just a fantasy".

I have no idea when I will do my pogo badges this week.  Normally that would be a Saturday project, but I am at the station most of the day Saturday, so I better get cracking on those a little sooner this week, or hope they picked easy challenges.  Yes, for those of you that know me from hike, most of my gaming is spent on pogo.com now.  More games, less headaches, what else can I say.

Well, time to pretend like I work here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been