Sunday, October 28, 2007

Also appeared on 11/13/05

Here's your damn list already
Since Lee posted it, I figured I would steal it and add my own answers,  because I usually put off doing these things in email.  Any email that has Fw:Fw:Fw: in the subject line usually gets deleted without me reading it.  I have enough mail already coming in that is directed to me, I usually spend no time on any email that was given to a bunch of other people, but I may like.  If you want me to read your mail, just direct it to me personally.

With that out of the way, the envelope please:

What is your occupation? Full time radio producer for 1360AM WPTT in Pittsburgh, part time McDonald's (I'm NOT lovin' it, btw)

What are you listening to right now?  The NFL broadcast of the Kansas City Chiefs/Buffalo BIlls

What was the last thing you ate?  My normal radio lunch of Chicken Cup O' Noodles, a microwave burrito, and potato chips
 
Do you wish on stars? No, but there are plenty of things I would like to do to Jessica Alba that don't involve wishing

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black

Last person you spoke to on the phone? The dispatcher for Yellow Cab
 
How old are you today? 36

Favorite drink? Pepsi

Favorite sport to watch? On TV, that would be football, in person hockey
Have you ever dyed your hair? no

Do you wear contacts? No


Do you have any pets? The Chinese are right, if you can domesticate it, you can eat it.
 
Favorite month? June
 
Favorite food? Depends on what I am craving, right now I could go for some potato skins with cheddar, and bacon and sour cream

What was the last movie you watched? Sin City on DVD

Favorite day of the year? You got a month out of me, that's more than enough

What do you do to vent anger? Break stuff

What was your favorite toy as a child? NFL Strategy by Tudor Games
 
Fall or Spring? Spring

Hugs or kisses? The less human contact, the better

Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry
 
Who is most likely to respond?  On this blog, chances of a response are not very good

Who is least likely to respond?  About 7 billion people, give or take a million here and there

Living arrangements? Apartment, solo

When was the last time you cried? Maybe in front of my computer if more tha two people read this.
What is on the floor of your closet? Clothes and 5 different versions of Trivial Pursuit
Who is the friend you have had the longest?  Too many to mention
 
What did you do last night? Played Madden on the computer, Slept, played Pogo, ate, watched tv
 
What is your favorite smell?  A towel that just came out of the dryer, especially if I gewt to use it to towle off after a shower and it is still warm
What inspires you? Fear of failure
What are you afraid of? No one, worst than can happen is they will kick my ass or kill me, and I can deal with both

Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese, though adding a fried egg is always an option

Favorite car?  Sorry, I take the bus
Favorite dog breed? The kind that tastes best with rice and soy sauce
 
Number of keys on your key ring? 5
How many years at your current job? 9 years and two months

Favorite day of the week? It doesn't matter when you work every day, they all blend together
 
How many states have you lived in? 1
How many cities have you lived in? 1


That is as much of the survey as you get, sorry if I missed any questions, I tried not to cheat and copy answers, but some times great minds think alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been