Sunday, October 28, 2007

Also appeared 11/16/05

And finally, what it means to be a sensible rebel
So you saw the first two part of my journey into yahoo, according to them, here is what I am looking for

Rebels in Love

Your Rebel personality and Sensible love style both reflect a very pragmatic approach to life. You make all decisions, including romantic ones, by investigating and analyzing the facts. You're not going to waste a woman's time or lead her on if you're not compatible. Still, being a Rebel doesn't mean that you want to be alone. You simply need a woman who will appreciate you. Finding her may be a chore. Casual dating and mindless chitchat aren't for you. Just remember to reveal yourself gradually to your dates. Most women aren't used to your wit or straightforward manner.


In truth, I am more in love with my routine than I am with any person.  I would much rather spend an evening alone with a brand new dvd, then waste time pursuing the next great love of my life.  I have no problem going to the movies or out to dinner by myself, usually I find I prefer the company that way.  With what little free time I have on my hands on a regular basis, I would rather not waste it on less than enjoyable endeavors. 


And there you have it, me in a nutshell, or at least yahoo's nutshell, with brief commentary by me at the very end.  And I still haven't gotten around to defending WalMart yet.  Oh well, they make enough money, they can defend themselves until I get around to making that post on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been