Tuesday, October 23, 2007

On the bright side

I have started the dreaded transfer of all things blogical, it is a project I am not really looking forward to, but one that needs done nonetheless. The last thing I need is to be caught with my britches down come December. I am trying to look on the bright side of this however, there are plenty of you who haven't been here since Day #1, and there are others that have been but sometimes a look back and a chance to see where my head was way back when versus now can be a good thing.

Therefore, I grant you the opportunity to catch up on all that you missed or all that you needed reminded of, as I cordially invite you to the new blog page, though it is very much a work in progress and I am going to keep the cut and pastes to a minimun to better facillitate all of the catching up you may have to do (there are over 500 entries here after all).

The new page is http://mattpritt.multiply.com/ . Feel free to leave comments there or here regarding my rants past or present.

Mind you, as the Multiply account is very much a work in progress, I am still learning the bells and whistles over there, I am not the smartest person on the computer, so it may take some time until I get something that I like for a page theme and what not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been