Friday, October 26, 2007

Originally appeared 10/17/05

all this and then some

    First off, greetings to the new additions to the blog site.  Just don't be stealing the towels.

    I did manage to sneak out Saturday, didn't do the movie, but did buy the DVD I was looking for, also snagged the KIngs of Comedy, which I saw on sale at Best Buy.  Of course I had to make the trip somewhat work related, so I bought blank cds to do some more burning of music for work.  I did take myself out for dinner though.  BBQ chicken and ribs, way yummy.  And free, which is always a plus.  I still have 30 bucks left for my next trip back, as dinner was only twenty, though I did tip the waiter 10 bucks just to make up for me eating free.

 

     The streak continues, I saw the schedule this week, still no days off, but it looks easier than the last couple of weeks, I may be down to 70 hrs this week.  It's almost like a vacation for me. 

 

     The Sindey Crosby streak continues, as the Pens rookie has scored in every one of their games so far this year.  The fact they haven't won a game yet sucks, but at least the new kid is entertaining to watch.  I got to watch the Friday game against the Flyers here at work, so I saw the comeback from down 5-1 to get it to 5-5, only to lose in OT, which has become a theme for the team this year.  They have lost 5 of 7 games either in OT or in a shootout.

 

      Well, gotta run, I am still at work, thoguh Adult Swim is on, and I would like to catch some of that if possible.

    Bonus pts for anyone who can come up with where my blast came from.  Just to see if your paying attention and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been